Saturday, June 7, 2008

The A to Fucking Z of Me Meme

Smartassy Version 1.2:


A is for your age: Much older than anyone I would want to date.



B is for your burger of choice: Boca, with soy bacon, cheese, lettuce, tomato and mayo on a whole wheat bun, while driving a Prius with a Free Tibet bumper sticker, and 2.5 dogs in the back.



C is for the car that you drive: Is it raining?


D is for dog’s name: Winnie and Bunny


E is for an essential item you use each day: Staircase


F is for your favorite television show: Dexter


G is for favorite game: "Who's your daddy?"


H is for hometown: Wherever magicians come from, shhhh.



I is for instruments played: kazoo, feeldoe (girlfriend made me add that)


J is for favorite juice: kumquat, but only half a glass, the first half!


K is for what you’d like to kick: A Hobbit.


L is for last restaurant you dined at: The Fu King Chinese Restaurant





M is for your favorite Muppet: Miss Piggy for her calm demeanor.



N is for number of piercings you have: 3


O is for overnight hospital stays: That's not what O is for around here!


P is for people you were with today: The "Pocket Lesbians" among others!



Q is for what you do in quiet times: Make noise.


R is for regrets: Tattoo of a name...I'm lying, but if I had, I'd regret it!


S is for status: Magical, and busy


T is for time you woke up today: Just in time to start my day.


U is for what you consider unique: My sweetie with all of her colors


V is for favorite vegetable: Chocolate Sauce


W is for your worst habit: Attempting Memes after drinking all afternoon.


X is for x-rays you have had: Vision, I can see your underwear.


Y is for yummy food you ate today: Asparagus Risotto


Z is for zodiac sign: The Ram

5 comments:

greymatters said...

ROTFLMAO on the Fu King citation. Always a klassic.

Oh my. A Feeldoe. I kinda went Hobbit on that one ... Feeldoe Bobbins has a nice ring to it (not that one necessarily need name ones accessories).

Anonymous said...

I'm not wearing underwear.

Certain Magician said...

greymatters, It had to be done! Feeldoe Bobbins, I like it! Well done.
Welcome to my blog!

anonymous, I know, didn't you see me blush?

RED MOJO said...

I'm a ram too! We have a lot in common...I use stairs too! Wow! You forgot the human rights campaign fund sticker on that Prius.

Certain Magician said...

red mojo, Good eye. Thanks.